People who are alcoholic work will certainly know these dark circles. Studies and work has become very important in these days, which not only gives satisfaction to reach your desired goal but also gives dark circles as a gift. This is not at all fair, in order to challenge these unfair situations, here we help you to know a simple remedy and easily available at home to treat dark circles effectively. This is none other than Rose water.
Before going through this rosewater for dark circles, we must know all the dark backgrounds in detail. Black circles are the most common skin problem that occurs around or under the eyes. The skin around the eyes becomes very delicate and thin as other parts of the body and veins will be closer to the surface of the skin appearing as blush or a dark shade.
Aging, lack of sleep, inadequate lifestyle, lack of diet, prolonged crying, dryness, liver problems, stress, watching TV or a system for long hours, allergies, heredity, pregnancy , hyperpigmentation, etc. are some of the reasons for these dark dark circles under the eyes.
Fortunately, there are many natural remedies as well as commercial cosmetics are available in the market for treating these dark circles effectively. Avoid placing doubts as the reason we chose this rose water for dark circles among these home remedies. Here we will explain all about rose water, its properties and methods as well as tips and precautions to take to prevent dark circles.
Rosewater for dark circles:
Rose water is extracted by soaking or distilling rose petals in water, it is a part of distillate hydrosol of rose petals and obtained as a by-product of oil production (used in perfumes) has increased. This rose water is used to flavor food, a major component in many cosmetic and medical preparations that help heal many health and beauty issues, including those under eye circles.
Pink water is good for dark circles?
Rose water has many incredible skin care properties that help a lot in relieving you of dark circles, puffy eyes and wrinkles around the eyes.
- Rose water has a soothing effect that helps soothe the irritated eye and highlighted in turn helps to lighten dark circles around the eyes.
- It helps to restore the skin’s pH balance by moisturizing the skin and it will also help eliminate dark pigmentation and thus reduce dark circles and other skin problems.
- It has anti – oxidant properties that help strengthen skin cells and rejuvenate the skin by regenerating the tissues under the eyes.
- It contains anti – inflammatory properties that protect the eye from getting contaminations, dust, itching, redness or inflammation and thus cures dark circles around the eyes – bacterial and anti.
- It acts as a nourishing and refreshing agent that effectively makes the skin soft and radiant by relieving stress. It also makes the calm of the eye and the light to eliminate dark circles under the eyes.
- It has the gentle astringent property that makes it work as a good skin tonic to disappear dark circles by providing even skin tone.
- The rose water will penetrate deep into the skin to soothe tired and inflamed eyes and clears all the toxins that cause dark circles around the eyes.
- This water has a large amount of all the essential minerals, vitamin A and C and flavonoids that help reduce dark circles by refreshing and protecting the skin.
- It effectively clears dead cells and opens blocked pores under the eyes to fade dark circles and protect the eye from other problems as well.
How to apply rose water for dark circles:
Here are the best methods that explain how to use this rose water to treat dark circles around the eyes. All you have to do is follow them regularly without getting stranded to get a quick relief from the problem.
Method – 1: (rose water)
- Rose water
- Cotton swabs
- Pour small amount of rose water into a small bowl.
- Then take two cotton swabs and soak in this rose water for 2 – 3 minutes.
- Now remove and place it on the contour of the dark circles affected at night before going to sleep.
- Leave it like that for the night without disturbing it.
- Take off the cotton swabs and rinse the eye area with water.
- Or you can also apply this rose water on the affected area with cotton wool and wait 15 – 20 minutes to wash the area properly.
- For more effective results, you should wash your face and hands before beginning this process.
- Keep doing this process regularly until you have observed noticeable results of discoloration these dark circles under the eyes.
Method – 2: (rose water with cold milk)
- Rose water – 1 teaspoon
- Cold milk – 1/2 teaspoon
- Cotton swabs
- Take a small bowl and pour the rose water and cold milk into it.
- Stir well until both ingredients are well mixed.
- Then take two cotton swabs and dip into this mixture to soak for about 2 – 4 minutes.
- Now remove the wafers and apply it on dark circles under the bottom.
- Place it on black eyes for 15 – 20 minutes.
- Or you can leave it for the night.
- After that, wash them with water and regularize the application of this mixture until you are visible results.
Method – 3: (rose water with almond oil)
Almond oil has a rich amount of vitamin K that improves blood clotting and moisturizes well to prevent dryness and balances the level of water in the skin that helps heal all dark circles and puffiness under the skin. eyes effectively.Rose water soothes tense or irritated dark circles.
- Rose water
- Almond oil
- Cotton ball
- Pour a few drops of rose water and almond oil into a small cup.
- Mix well and take a cotton ball and drop in it.
- Dab this ball on both eyes so that the ball should cover the dark circles of the affected eyes.
- Wait about 30 – 40 minutes and rinse thoroughly with water.
- Repeat the same process regularly for a few days to get rid of dark circles around the eyes.
Method – 4: (rose water with almonds)
- Rose water
- First, take a handful of soaked almonds and grind them to make fine almond paste.
- Add a few drops of rose water in this almond paste and mix well.
- Apply this rose water mixed almond paste on the dark under the eye circles.
- Let it sit for about 20 – 30 minutes, then rinse the applied area of the dough with cold water.
- Reapply the same process regularly until you have complete relief from the dark under the eye circles.
Method – 5: (rose water with cucumber)
- Rose water
- Slices of cucumber
- Take small amount of rose water and apply this on the dark circles of the affected skin area.
- Let it dry for a few minutes and take a cucumber to slice it.
- Place these cucumber slices on both eyes in such a way that dark circles must be covered with these dark circles.
- Let stand for a few minutes to a few hours and then take the slices to wash his eyes with water.
- Or you can also add a little crushed cucumber juice to rose water and apply it all around the eyes after intimate mixing and wash it after getting 30 minutes. This process eliminates darkness around the eyes and relaxes very well.
- Do the same process regularly until you completely disappeared dark circles under the eyes.
Method – 6: (DIY Water Preparation Rose with Rose Petals)
This is one of the simple processes that help you in preparing rose water at your home.
- Rose petals
- Hot water
- Take a few petals of fresh roses and soak them in hot water.
- Let it sit for a few minutes until the petals soften and the water turns pink.
- Then you can crush the rose petals in this water and let it work for a minute or two.
- After that, extract the water into a glass container using sieves or gauze.
- Finally, apply this rose water on dark circles under the affected areas of the eye using a cotton ball.
- Let stand for a few minutes and rinse well.
- The rose water that acts as a facial astringent will certainly help you get rid of dark circles under the eyes or if it is applied regularly.
- Or you can also crush a few petals of fresh roses and mix it with raw milk and apply this on dark circles to get rid of it.
Method – 7: (Fresh rose with glycerin and lemon juice)
- Fresh rose – 1
- Lemon juice
- Pure water
- Take a fresh rose and crush it while adding some pure water into it.
- In this crushed rose, you must add a few drops of freshly extracted lemon juice and glycerin to this paste.
- Mix well and apply this paste all around the eyes and wait a few minutes.
- Rinse with water and continue doing this process at night before going to sleep for at least 4 – 5 days to get vivid face-free dark circles in it.
Method – 8: (Rose Water Ice Cubes)
- Rose water
- Icicles tray
- Take some rose water and pour into this ice cube tray.
- Place it in the freezer and allow it to become ice cubes.
- Then take out these increased ice cubes of water and place it on the contour of tired eyes and dark circles touched.
- Rub gently to cover the entire dark area is blocked.
- Make this process for a few minutes and dry the skin.
- Or you can also place this pink ice cubes of water on dark circles or puffy eyes by covering it with a rag.
- Keep doing the same process regularly until you clear the dark spots under the skin.
- This remedy is very useful and effective for working women who work in front of a computer for extended hours.
Method – 9: (Rose water with Sandalwood Powder)
- Rose water
- Sandalwood powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Take pure sandal powder in a small bowl.
- Then pour a sufficient amount of rose water into it.
- Stir well to make a thin paste and apply this paste on dark shadows under the eyes.
- Let it sit for a few minutes until completely dry.
- Wash with water to get rid of dark circles with his skin – nourish and lighten properties.
- Or you can simply replace sandal powder with multani mitti (or fuller’s earth) to disappear dark under the eye circles.
- Regularize this process to clear dark circles around the eyes effectively.
Method – 10: (rose petals with mustard seeds)
- Freshly crushed rose petals
- Mustard seeds
- Combine rose petals and mustard seeds in a small bowl.
- Stir well and apply this mixture on the dark circles of the affected areas.
- Let stand for a few minutes until the mixture has completely dried.
- This process is very effective in treating both dark circles and eyes – pockets naturally.
Method – 11: (rose water with Aloe Vera Gel)
This process is an eye mask that is very effective in the treatment of dark circles. Both of these ingredients are gentle with fabulous improve skin benefits that help lighten dark circles under the eyes.
- Rose water
- Aloe vera gel
- Lukewarm water
- Take equal amounts of rose water and aloe vera gel in a small bowl.
- Then take a cotton ball and dip it in this mixture.
- Apply this ball on both eyes in a way that the ball must cover the dark circles.
- Allow about 15 – 20 minutes for the skin to absorb this juice.
- After that, wash them with lukewarm water and dry the skin.
- Daily application of this process for twice a day for a week will certainly help you clear up dark circles around the eyes.
Method – 12: (rose water with glycerin)
- Rose water
- Take a small amount of rose water and glycerin in a small bowl.
- Stir well and apply this mixture on the area of dark circled eyes at night before going to bed.
- Let it dry naturally for the night.
- Wash the area applied to the water and dry the skin.
- Continue doing this process regularly until dark circles are completely faded on the skin.
Tips and precautions:
For more effective and safe relief from dark circles under the eyes, you should follow these tips and precautions with the rosewater methods mentioned above.
- Avoid using rose water which in colorless form results in tanning but prefer to use rose water which is pink in color to get dark circles relief.
- To get faster relief from these dark circles, you must follow all these methods have increased water for at least twice a day on a daily basis.
- Never sleep with eye makeup – on and prefer a good eye makeup remover before going to bed.
- Take a break every 30 minutes if working in front of system or computers to relax your eyes and also the splash of cold water to release tension and others fatigue.
- Avoid too much eye rub, not only with rose water, but also with any other remedies that are used to treat dark circles to avoid the side effects caused by it.
- You can easily buy rose water at any health food store or beauty shop to treat dark circles _under the eyes.
- There should be no need to rinse the rosewater after applying the methods mentioned above to cure dark circles.
- It is always best to consult your doctor if you do not find relief from these dark circles within a week or two for immediate treatment as it may be due to an underlying health problem.
- You can simply smear the rose water on dark circles and puffy eyes twice a day on a daily basis to see the reduction of these problems.
- You can also add a few drops of rose water in the water you use to rinse your face. This process will help_you get rid of fatigue.
- Other than using rose water, you need_to get rid of stress, eat healthy foods, relax your eyes for at least 30 minutes by taking a break, stay hydrated, and so on. to eliminate these dark circles _under the eyes easily.
This is all about rose water on dark circles. We hope you enjoyed this article and will definitely give a trial to these methods for treating your dark circles. We also hope that you could know rosewater methods (other than mentioned above). Then share your experience with us, we will be very happy to hear from you.