Diarrhea has a_number of causes, from_excessive alcohol consumption to food poisoning . We’ve all_experienced the fever, nausea, abdominal cramps & other unfortunate_symptoms of this most common_ailment, but most people don’t even know that there’s an equally common_food that can effectively_treat all these_symptoms. Yogurt has these amazing properties which can help restore_and maintain the health_and proper function_of our digestive_system, and you’re about_to discover how they work and what they are.
Is Yogurt_Good for Diarrhea?
- Unsweetened plain yogurt contains probiotics which are good bacteria, which line the_intestines and protect_against the germs that_cause disease.
- Yogurt have lactic acid which kills the bad_bacteria present in your_intestines.
- Yogurt_contains bifidobacterium bifidum and lactobacillus acidophilus, active and live cultures which_help to establish and mantain proper balance_of good bacteria within the digestive_tract.
- Antibiotic we take to kill bacteria which are bad, they also_kill the bacteria which are good and other_microorganisms that helps to regulate the consistency of stool, and this leads to diarrhea. Yogurt reintroduce some of these microorganism because of probiotics present in it and prevent this problem.
- Compare to other diarrhea_prevention diet foods Yogurt is rich in protein, so we can_use it without losing essential_nutrients as long as needed.
How to use_Yogurt to Treat_Diarrhea: